• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Learning spells

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to figure out if I learn any new spells automatically when I spend CP to open spell slots or if those spell slots stay open until I find a scroll to fill that spot?  I know at some point I have to find the scrolls, but it is going to be very sad if in my next game I have 2 level 3 slots and no spells to cast with them.

Thanks for your help!
Danaya - aka Sakura
A small hobling with a mop of curly dark hair pinned up with dainty white flowers looks up at you.  The bushy eyebrows and sideburns line an inquisitive face and in her hand she holds a notepad and quill, with small sketches and comments on the local flora.

OOG: Danaya

You need the scroll to study... but if you don't yet have that scroll in your own spellbook, you could ask a more advanced nature caster if you can study with him/her. If you join the conclave they will assign you a mentor who could help with that.
Human woman, with long auburn hair, wearing a green cloak and carrying an old fighting staff. Under her cloak, you can glimpse golden scale armor, a leather bag and a bright purple sash.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon